Saturday, October 13, 2012

22 Halloween Recipes


Today I am posting all of my favorite Halloween recipes in one spot. Hopefully it will help you organize and meal plan for the upcoming holiday. Below you will find 22 of the best Gluten-Free Halloween Recipes for free! Enjoy!

Now I have some exciting news! You can now pre-order my cookbook via kickstarter! When you order through kickstarter you have the opportunity to get rewards like an autographed copy of the book or dinner and cooking lessons provided by the chef and writer. 
Here is an information video that explains in detail the book. 
You can pre-order through kickstarter HERE!
Follow Us:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.