Friday, October 12, 2012

Spooky Pizza

These pizzas were made in 15 minutes.  Once A Mom Always a Cook posted a picture on facebook of a pizza with ghosts and spiders and I thought it was SO creative and cute and perfect for halloween! I am not sure who originally came up with this idea, but I am really glad she posted the picture on facebook! I saw it right around lunchtime, and hopped up and whipped these puppies together in no time. So here is my gluten-free, individual serving  version of this pizza.


What you need:

Cream Cheese
Marinara sauce or Pizza Sauce
Green Olives
Chives
Mozzarella
Venice Bakery Individual Pizza Crusts.


I used Venice Bakery's Gluten-Free Individual Seasoned crusts, But you can make one big large pizza instead if you wish. 
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
First start out with your plain crust(s) on a baking sheet or stone. 
Next top it with your favorite marinara sauce or pizza sauce.
Next slice your olives in half lengthwise and place them on top of the crust. Cut up your chives to make spider legs. 
Now you are going to shape ghosts out of cream cheese. You can use as much or as little as you like. My daughter LOVES cream cheese so each ghost was 1TBSP of cream cheese on hers. 
I added black peppercorns that had been cut up for the eyes. You can also use a sliver of black olive if you prefer. Additional you can add a little sprinkle of mozzarella, but this is not necessary. 
Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes and serve. 
Exciting news! You can now pre-order my cookbook via kickstarter! 
Here is an information video that explains in detail the book. 
You can pre-order through kickstarter HERE!
Follow Us:

2 comments:

  1. Another totally adorable dish for Halloween!! My kids will love these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute and perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.