Thursday, June 20, 2013

Pumpkin Pie Larabars


Oh yes! The Larabar creations just keep happening in this house. I did a marathon of making these and stocked my freezer. I was fortunate to find a certified organic vendor of medjool dates at my local farmers market. They were $2 less a pound than I was paying, so naturally I was thrilled! I love finding a local source too!

Today's flavor: Pumpkin Pie. Biting into these takes me back to the holidays. Now I don't have to wait for Fall to have these flavors. So healthy and tasty! Enjoy!

Pumpkin Pie Larabars
1 1/2 cups pitted medjool Dates
½ cup raisins
1 1/2 cups almonds
1/2 cups walnuts
2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 TBSP Pure Organic Pumpkin puree

Add Almonds and Walnuts to a food processor. Process until nuts resemble bread crumbs. 
Put remaining ingredients in food processor 
and process until fully combined.
Press into an 8x8 pan that is lined with parchment paper.
Cover and put in the freezer for 2 hours before cutting into bars.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Follow Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.