Monday, February 4, 2013

Thai Red Curry Shrimp and Vegetables

I have really been enjoying working with Thai Kitchen this past week. Their products are impeccable and gluten-free also! 
Chinese new year is just around the corner and that means all things asian in this house! 
Are you looking for a great recipe that is easy and ready in under 20 minutes? I have one for you! It is actually ready in 10, but rice takes about 20 minutes and this is best served with steamed white rice. If your kids do not like shrimp, you can use chicken in its place and it is just as tasty. 

Thai Red Curry Shrimp and Vegetables

 
by Thai Kitchen

1 can (13.66 oz) Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk
2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 cup assorted vegetables, such as snap peas, bamboo shoots and sliced red bell pepper
1/4 cup fresh Thai basil (optional)
1 to 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen® Premium Fish Sauce
Cooked Thai Kitchen® Jasmine Rice
Fresh red chiles, thinly sliced (optional)





Bring coconut milk to simmer in large skillet on medium heat. 

Stir in curry paste and sugar until well blended; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.

Stir in shrimp and vegetables. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir in basil and fish sauce.

Serve with steamed Basmati or Jasmine Rice, if desired. 
This sponsorship is brought to you by Foodie Blogroll who we have partnered with for this promotion.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I am made this dish for Thai Kitchen as promotional recipe. I have never done a promotion for Foodie blogroll... hope they like it. It was fantastic too. I never liked premade pastes before.. but Thai kitchen was really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like working with foodie blogroll because of the assets page they give us. Makes things a lot easier. I always use Thai kitchen anyway so when this one came up I was all for it. I love the red curry paste. Mostly because I STILL have yet to find curry leaves here =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.