Friday, February 15, 2013

Oven-Roasted Garlic Mushrooms


I am always on the lookout for more side dishes. I find that I can change up my regular rotation meals, just by adding a new side dish. My husband says that I can never over roast a mushroom. So I set out to try. Sure enough he said they still weren't over roasted. They look dark in the pictures because of the balsamic. These were called a favorite so they are being added to the A+ list. Enjoy!

Oven-Roasted Mushrooms with Butter, Garlic and Parsley
adapted from Picture Perfect Meals

1 pound fresh mushrooms, cleaned
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
5 tablespoons butter, melted
3 tablespoons minced parsley




Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. 
Toss the mushrooms, garlic, and balsamic vinegar in a shallow baking pan. Season to taste with some salt and pepper. 
Melt your butter and pour the butter evenly over the top and roast until the mushrooms are golden, about 20 minutes.

Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle over the parsley. Serve warm.

1 comment:

  1. Those mushrooms look wonderful. I love the color you got on them. :) Have a wonderful weekend my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.