Thursday, December 20, 2012

3 ingredient Homemade Hot Fudge

 
I can't tell you how many times I have made ice cream only to realize that I am out of hot fudge or any other great topping. Ice cream is great but ice cream with hot fudge is fabulous! I will never have that happen again, now that I know it is super fast and easy to make hot fudge with just 3 ingredients from my pantry. You can make cute homemade hot fudge gifts for the holidays. It is easy and so yummy!


Homemade Hot Fudge
adapted from Simply Gourmet

1/2 cup of butter
1 cup of chocolate chips
1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk

In a medium sauce pan on medium heat, melt the butter.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Add the Sweetened Condensed Milk.
Stir well to combine. The butter will take a minute to incorporate into the sauce. It will be smooth and silky.
Lasts one month in an air tight container or jar in the fridge.

Follow Us:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.