Friday, August 31, 2012

First Ever How To;

Today I am coming to you stripped. Look, I do not like being in front of a camera. It makes me nervous. I am good at cooking. I do not proclaim to be a movie star or a tv personality. The bottom line is, I have been asked several times to do a how to video. I finally caved. This is my daughter and my very first attempt at a how to. We don't have a fancy camera or fancy equipment. Bottom line is; my daughter is getting older and needs to learn how to cook. So I have been asked to document the process of teaching her. Laugh, Cry, Criticize. This is us.... raw. 
Christi




The recipe is shown below:

Gluten Free Grain Free Cloud Bread



Gluten Free Grain Free Cloud Bread
adapted from Food.com

3 eggs, separated
3 tablespoons cream cheese
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
1 packet of stevia



Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Separate the eggs.
In one bowl, mix together the egg yolks, the 3 Tablespoon Cream Cheese and the one packet of Sweetener until smooth.
In the other bowl add 1/4 teaspoon of Cream of Tartar to the whites and beat the whites on high speed until they are fluffy and form nice peaks.
Very carefully fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites until mixed, but try and not break down the fluffiness of the egg whites too much.

Prepare two baking stones or sheets with parchment paper. 
With a large spoon, "scoop" the mixture into 8 rounds on the sheets. Bake on the middle rack. Bake them for 30 minutes. They are ready when they are golden brown. 
Remove from the stones or sheets and cool.
Follow Us:


4 comments:

  1. Great job on the video! My wife (who has Celiac) and I will definitely try this recipe! We love all the recipes posts on Facebook and look forward to your upcoming cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately no. It can last in the fridge for 3 days, but if you freeze it, it just crumbles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooohhhhhh.... I love this bread! I bet it tasted fantastic... I could tell so by the texture of it from the pictures. :) Who know you could use eggs and cream cheese to make a bread. :) Wow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.