Thursday, May 10, 2012

Curry Cauliflower

This week has been a bit harder than usual in the Silbaugh house. To prevent gross details, I will just say that I am glad all the flu and sickness is now gone and life is back to normal. I am ready for some healthy wholesome food to enter this body. To any one who has germs. Please stay home and don't come over. Please, and thank you. 
This is a great quick healthy side dish to serve. I like it as a main dish, but my meat loving family won't hear of it. So if you have to serve meat, a nicely browned Sea Bass, Halibut, or Tilapia goes nicely with this dish. Fast, Easy, Healthy. 
Gluten Free Curry Cauliflower
1 head of cauliflower, cleaned and broken up into florets
1/4 cup sweet onion, chopped
1 TBSP green curry paste 
1 garlic clove, minced 
1 TBSP minced fresh ginger 
1 can coconut milk 
1 tsp gluten free soy sauce -or- braggs amino acids
1 tsp curry powder
1tsp tumeric 
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Add all ingredients except Cauliflower to a large bowl. Mix well. Toss in Cauliflower Florets. Place coated Cauliflower Florets in a large baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes and serve. 
I was nominated for the top 25 Circle of Mom's food Blogs. If you have a chance and want to vote, that would be great! You can vote once per day!

Follow Us!

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, what a rough week! So glad things are better, now stay well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.