Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cheesy Cauliflower

Sometimes I get a little over ambitious in my kitchen. On a given day I can be in the process of cooking 6 different dishes, and it can end up that I am in a panic at the end to finish all of them. I think sometimes there is a misconception of how I go about blogging my food. I usually have several "drafts" of recipes up on my computer in different windows. As I cook I take pictures (sometimes) of the process. I save the pictures in a folder and as I cook I take notes. Later that night or next day, I type up the final recipe. Right now I have so many folders with pictures of things I did not even begin to blog. I am in the process of going through those pictures and adding them to the site so all of you can enjoy the recipes. So there is a little peek into my world of cooking and blogging! 

We all love Cauliflower here. Randy eats it raw. I love it with "bad" stuff. This is my favorite way to serve it. Hope you like it as much as I do!

Cheesy Cauliflower
1 whole head cauliflower
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup mustard
1 cup grated cheddar cheese

Cut up your Cauliflower into florets, removing the greens, rinse and drain.
Mix together mayonnaise and mustard 
and toss florets in the mixture. 
Pour into a baking dish. 
Top with cheese and 
bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Follow Us:
 

2 comments:

  1. Holy moly! What an interesting combination! I never would have thunk it. I'm with Randy--raw cauliflower is awesome :-) I'll have to try this cheesy version sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UMMM.... this looks simlpy yummy! I love cauliflower
    Buzzed ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.