Friday, February 10, 2012

Quick Easy Whipped Cream

I have too may posts on here that refer to homemade whipped cream. I never buy pre-made whipped cream. It is easy to make my own and that way I am sure to only have the best ingredients with no preservatives. THREE ingredients, and FIVE minutes...that is all you need for perfect quick whipped cream. 
All you need is:
2 cups Heavy Whipping cream (Horizon Organic is my favorite)
1 tsp pure vanilla extract (check the label, it should only have vanilla and alcohol... no syrup)
1/4 cup powdered sugar (pure cane no beet sugar)
In a large mixing bowl add the three ingredients. I put it in my kitchenaid.
 Whip on high until light and fluffy. 3 to 5 minutes. If you do not have a kitchenaid, you can just use a hand mixer. Or if you have great arm strength you can do it manually. I don't have that. 
I store mine in a large ziplock with a pastry tip.
 I keep it in the fridge for quick easy toppings for desserts, drinks etc...
Follow Us:


1 comment:

  1. So simple and delicious - wonderful tips and post :D
    Thanks!

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru
    Latest: 3 Layer Brownie Cheesecake

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.