Friday, December 16, 2011

Whipped Cream Vodka Chai Tea


This time of year I am always trying to come up with cute cocktails to serve for Family and Friends. We tend to have a lot more company and hanging out at our place with a fire and candles and a spirit just defines the Holiday Season. My husband enjoys a nice drink and treats it like having dessert. Just enough to relax and feel cozy. I prefer a glass of a deep red wine, but I do enjoy making a variety of cocktails for my husband. You can adapt this recipe to a Virgin Chai Tea simply by leaving out the vodka and adding 2oz of agave nectar instead.
Whipped Cream Vodka Chai Tea 
2 oz whipped cream vodka
6 oz water
1 oz half and half
(optional whipped cream)
Add Chai Tea Concentrate to 6 ounces of boiling water, Add half and half and vodka. 
Serve topped with whipped cream and sprinkled cinnamon for an extra special treat.
Follow Us!
Follow Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on bloggerFollow Us on tumblrFollow Us on StumbleUponFollow Us on RSSFollow Us via Email
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.