Saturday, December 10, 2011

Potato Cups



I am addicted to Potatoes. Considering there are worse things, I am not too worried about it. In this case I am all for feeding the addiction.
As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker program with Simply Potatoes, I received some Simply Potato Hash Browns. They worked really really well with my adult tater tot recipe. I was so excited to have a shortcut for this recipe. I did not have to spend a ton of time peeling and shredding the potatoes. Time for a new recipe! I'm feeling some cheesy yummy comfort food coming on.

Potato Cups
1 20oz bag of Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
1/2 sweet onion chopped
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 cup whipped cream
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 Tablespoons olive oil

Preheat oven to 375
Coat your cupcake or muffin tins with non stick spray and set aside. 
In a large bowl combine potatoes, onions, whipped cream, cheese, salt, pepper and olive oil. Toss gently to mix. 
Spoon mixture evenly into 12 cups of the muffin tin(s). Press them down to make sure the mixture is very compact in the cups.

Bake for 60 minutes. Remove from heat and let set for 5 minutes. Use a knife loosen the sides. Gently lift out each potato cup and serve.


Simply Potatoes is having a contest!  to enter a special sweepstakes to win a year's worth of FREE Simply Potatoes products! Enter the sweepstakes here.
Follow Us!
Follow Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on bloggerFollow Us on tumblrFollow Us on StumbleUponFollow Us on RSSFollow Us via Email
Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.