Sunday, December 25, 2011

Hot Buttered Rum

Merry Christmas!!!
I think all of you know by now my husband loves a good hot cozy spirit during the Holidays. Makes for a wonderful evening cozying up by the fire. I got this recipe From my friend Deborah. My Husband loves Tom and Jerry's. This is the perfect blend. You can leave out the Rum for a sweet treat for the kids. He told me not to change a thing because it is perfect. So here are the exact measurements I used. 

1/2 quart vanilla ice cream
1 stick of butter
One Cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 TBSP cinnamon
1/2 TBSP pumpkin pie spice

Soften the butter and ice cream
whip until creamy
add sugar and spices
This will make up the concentrate and you can store it in the fridge or freezer.

To make the hot buttered rum add:
2 TBSP buttered rum concentrate
1 cup boiling water
1 or 2 shots (depending on if you like it strong or weak) of Captain Morgan Spiced rum

Stir and serve. You can can top with whipped cream if you want it even better!

Follow Us!
Follow Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on bloggerFollow Us on tumblrFollow Us on StumbleUponFollow Us on RSSFollow Us via Email
Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I could really use one of those right about now! Hope you enjoyed your Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in sharing this. I am hoping the same best work from
    you in the future.
    Sarah
    Nailtini - Hot Buttered Rum Hand & Foot Cream

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.