Sunday, December 4, 2011

Gingerbread Martini


Alright. Time for an adult drink. Let's get in the holiday spirit! Nothing says Christmas more than Gingerbread!  Cheers to feelling cozy and getting in the holiday spirit! If I have to listen to Christmas music all day for my daughter, then I want something to eat and drink that goes along with the music! Candles are lit, the fire is on. Bring on the Holiday season!

1 part gingerbread concentrate
1 part Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
1 part Vodka
1 part whipped cream vodka
Ice
2  tsp. sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg

Mix together the sugar and cinnamon. Dip the the rim of the martini glass in a bit of vodka, then place the glass rim into the cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar mixture until the rim is coated. I actually made a bunch of little Martini Shooters with this recipe. Happy Holidays!
Follow Us!
Follow Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on bloggerFollow Us on tumblrFollow Us on StumbleUponFollow Us on RSSFollow Us via Email
Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. You've got the Christmas cocktails all set for the looks of it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, unfortunately I don't really drink sweet drinks. The husband really enjoys them though. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.