Friday, July 22, 2016

Weightloss transformation

 I couldn't let this day go by without sharing my partner in sweat's victories.
The greatest gift this job has given me is the ability to change the lives of those I love... when they are ready.
My daughter Taylor Ann has always been beautiful on the inside and out, but to see her radiate such confidence and joy is the GREATEST GIFT EVER. To see her happy and healthy is PRICELESS
So ‪#‎Thankful‬ I took a shot at coaching. THIS is what I get to do every day!! What a blessing!
LOVE YOU TAYLOR!!!! So proud of you!!!
My daughter uses one shakeology and does 30 minutes of guided exercise each day. Would love to help you find a program for you! Contact me today: momwhatsfordinner@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.