Sunday, July 17, 2016

Healthy Loaded with Protein Snickerdoodle pancakes


Alright, I have ONE Week left of my program and I am really wanting pancakes. SO... what's a girl to do? Make healthy loaded with protein pancakes... that is what! Now I really can only eat one or two of these, but my daughter devoured the whole plate.

These won't affect your abs, they won't leave you full of sugar and needing a nap. You won't go into a carb overload... so eat up!

Healthy Loaded with Protein Snickerdoodle pancakes
Serves 2


1 Scoop Vanilla Shakeology
1/2 Cup Buckwheat flour
1/4 Cup almond butter
1/2 Cup almond milk
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 Eggs

Directions:

Stir dry ingredients together.
Add wet ingredients and mix well (batter will be thick).
Heat pan on medium heat.
Prepare your pan (I drop a little coconut oil on it) and slowly spoon or ladel batter into pan. 

Cook time will vary, mine took about a minute and 30 seconds before I flipped them.


Syrup :
1.8 cup pure maple syrup 
1/8 Cup Almond butter
1/8 cup almond milk
1 tsp cinnamon
4 vanilla creme sweetdrops

If you like my work, please support it! you can get a collection of my recipes in Nourish - The beginner's guide to eating healthy and staying fit. @nourishtheworkshop http://www.nourishtheworkshop.com/thebook.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.