Friday, June 10, 2016

Snickerdoodle Superfood Cake Clean and healthy




My daily shakeology is SO MUCH more than a SHAKE. 
.
When I first heard about BeachBody and I heard there was a " shake" I was like NO WAY!!!! if I learned anything from my cancer journey it's that a liquid lifestyle works against you in the long run. I am not a quick fix or gimmick girl.
.
BUT When I researched shakeology I found it was NOT a meal replacement shake, it was NOT a chemical full weight loss quick fix ... It was based on the old school mentality of good nutrition and working out.... It was a HEALTHY , GLUTEN-FREE, CLEAN, SUPERFOODS SHAKE and it was ACTUALLY CLEAN. ( something that's hard to come by) 
.
Wanna know what else I learned? I can make SCRUMPTIOUS cakes, cookies, pies, pancakes, waffles.. you name it.. out of it!!!!!

Guys it's not a shake....it's a SUPER HERO!!!!

This scrumptious Snickerdoodle cake takes less than 5 minutes to make. It is full of 5 salads, all your adaptagens, polynutrients, greens, and superfoods... all in one yummy dessert that makes me feel like I am cheating it is so good. 21 day fix approved (hello red container), ‪#‎clean‬ , ‪#‎glutenfree‬, Refined sugar free, and no guilt!

Snickerdoodle Superfood Cake

1 scoop vanilla shakeology
1 TBSP almond butter
1 egg
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 TBSP maple syrup
2 tsp almond milk



Mix together and pour in a prepped custard cup ( i just spread in coconut oil with my fingers).

If you want a fully cooked cake like this it is 90 seconds on high in the microwave.

If you want a lava type cake it is 60 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.