Monday, May 30, 2016

now hiring teachers! lets get you healthy and wealthy

Happy Holiday MONDAY day to Y O U! 
School's out and I know many teachers out there look for income opportunities during the summer months.

I am accepting applications for my a new online training that starts June 6th.
I am ready to personally train 10 
go-getters and add them to my team of lifechangers, and I want to reach out and extend this opportunity to ‪#‎TEACHERS‬ in the United States and Canada. Let's get you abundant in ALL areas of your life!

If you would like to:
*Work on your own personal health and fitness goals.
*Help others get the courage to change their lives. 
*Be surrounded by some of the most INCREDIBLE people, and be a part of a family, gain some of the best friendships you will ever have. 
*Wake up each morning with a purpose.
*Help your friends and family get healthy
*Have the opportunity to work for YOURSELF and work into a full time income and more.
*Be trained and mentored personally by ME and be a part of an Elite team.. 
*WORK FROM HOME & SET YOUR OWN HOURS 
*Earn FREE trips and vacations and prizes. 
*Work with some of the top fitness apparel (free leggings 

Like, comment below or send me a private message for more info!
momwhatsfordinner@yahoo.com is my private email.  

**Must live in the U.S. or Canada
**You cannot already be a coach
**You DO NOT have to be in great shape, you can be on your journey or ready to begin it!!

Spots fill up fast, don't miss out on this opportunity, contact me today!!!!! 
Training starts ONLINE June 6th and will take approximately one our per day for 10 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.