Monday, May 30, 2016

Get some Motivation this Monday with this amazing transformation


It is #MotivationalMonday and no one motivates me more than my best friend Penny. This right here is her 2 year transformation.

I would be lying if I didn't say this Woman right here wasn't a HUGE part of my why when I started. Working through my recovery and finding an education in nutrition and movement, I was eager to share what I learned. 

I was so excited when Penny told me she wanted to work through her recovery too. Through superfoods, and a COMMITMENT to improving her health... she has totally turned her life around. Penny has done many of our programs. I started her out with 21 day fix. She also does cize and P90 and some P90X. She is the supreme example that it is NEVER too late. She fights type one diabetes and thyroid disease... so she has the excuses... but she pushed through them. Can you tell i am SO PROUD!?!💪


If you are ready to make a change. Please contact me. We have a large team of people with stories like mine and Penny's. We encourage each other, motivate each other, are there for each other when we fall... cuz we ALL fall... it is how you get back up and rise from the ashes that matters. 

We have a new support group starting June 6th. Would love to help you find a program that will work for you and have you join us! 

What are you waiting for? 
All levels, shapes, and sizes welcome. 👇

momwhatsfordinner@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.