Friday, January 1, 2016

Whole organic 21 day detox day one.

I started day one of my 21 day detox today. Even though my group doesn't start yet, I wanted to do it ahead of them so I can help them through it.
As a coach I think it's so important to go through the programs myself first. So I then know how to lead.
So this was my breakfast. 

Divine. 
I haven't felt hungry yet at all. Plenty of food. I don't agree with starving or depriving yourself. I believe in a real LIFESTYLE change where you eat real‪#‎organic‬ foods.

If you are looking to make a permanent change this year, I would like to help. I have tons of programs that I have done personally, and I help you every step of the way. Always real ‪#‎wholefoods‬ . 
🍲

Look forward to helping you make a positive permanent change. 
💪

Momwhatsfordinner@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.