Sunday, January 24, 2016

Brand Ambassadors wanted apply today!




DEADLINE FEB 1ST! 
Came back from my leadership conference on fire more than ever to get out there and ‪#‎EndTheTrend‬ of obesity. 
I have 5 slots I am opening for my new training that starts February 1st. I will teach you how to SHARE your journey and ATTRACT your tribe. This last year, I accomplished more in 1 year than I did in my entire life and I want to show you exactly how I did that so you can do it too. I am going to combine all the things that I did and the things that I have mastered into a VERY exclusive personalized accountability group for go getters who are looking to not only rep the hottest gear, but they want to get and STAY FIT and healthy but also learn (in the process) how to take the results you are getting and turn it into a THRIVING part time home based business where you will help others achieve exactly what you are achieving themselves! You also will go from posting your challenges, go hosting them with me!!

What is this group all about???

✔Brand Marketing 
✔Get featured on the brands you love sites!
✔Fitness
✔Nutrition
✔Mindset training
✔Social media training
✔Incentives
✔One on one communication
✔Family/Team Community

This is the VERY best time to start and you will be 100% help accountable to meet your goals!
👉 Please ask yourself, “Am I ready to commit? Am I ready to make big changes in my life for the better?” 👈

I will be asking a lot from you:

✔You WILL workout for 30 minutes most days
✔You WILL eat cleaner 80/20 rule
✔You WILL read 10 minutes of Personal Development a day 
✔You WILL post inspiring “stuff” on Facebook and/or Instagram

I have helped many women reach their fitness, wardrobe, and financial goals, and I’m excited to help you do the same! Imagine yourself in 3, 6, 9 months….where do you want to be? You are capable of ANYTHING and EVERYTHING so just trust me and let’s walk side by side to THRIVE in all areas of your life!!
You ready?
momwhatsfordinner@yahoo.com

Search Instagram for ‪#‎TeamNourish‬ and meet the team!
This is your chance to learn from a 5 star ELITE coach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.