Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Yoga and Nutrition workshop in Oregon and Washington


Great news!!! Cali is booked (see our sitewww.nourishtheworkshop.com for times and locations) NEXT stop... Oregon and Washington. We have a few stops booked (Sherwood, Bend and Medford) but I want to hear from YOU... Where do you want us? Coming through Oregon and Washington in MAY... Comment below or shoot me an email and let me know what studio you practice at and I will do my best to hold a workshop there. Can't wait to meet all of you!!!! Hugs may be in order. 

This unique workshop is a collaboration between Author and 200 Hour Yoga Certified Instructor Christi Silbaugh and 200 Hour Yoga Certified Instructor, Heather Foat.   Participate in a class that will be sparked with creativity and be infused with food for thought; courageously checking-in within to see how well you’ve been nourishing yourself.  After practice, Christi will provide a demo making a healthy snack for you to enjoy in very little time and requires little money. Be informed and leave with a weeks worth of recipes, grocery lists and yoga moves to step out as a new you. Are you ready to change your life and get healthy?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.