Monday, March 23, 2015

I challenge you to eat clean and take your superfoods for 7 days and see for yourself.


Okay y'all! It is Spring now. Time to start getting ready to shed those Winter clothes. Are you ready? 

YOU! Yes YOU!!! I am challenging YOU to try clean eating and taking your‪ ‎superfoods‬ for 7 days. These cancer‬ fighting nutrients‬ that give you a burst of energy can't be beat and I am dying to have everyone just try it consistently while eating clean for just 7 days. If it doesn't change you, I WILL BE SHOCKED!!! I can do it with you one on one or you can join my‪ ‎accountability‬ group that helps us stay on track. I have recipes, shopping lists, and all you need to succeed. 
Who's in? 
Email me  -- momwhatsfordinner@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.