Sunday, February 1, 2015

January is over time to step up on your resolutions

"The program that changed my life!!!!" is on sale and the next evolution of it comes out tomorrow. 

All good fairy tales have a transformation that starts from within, right? Well, this program -the 21 Day Fix-does just that as it battles two fronts congruently. Portion control containers and a mess-up-proof meal guide that is YUMMY and easy 30 minute workouts that are over before they even feel like they begin--yet leave me feeling sore for days!!!
It's a simple plan--with structure and ease--that transforms lives.
This program is for all shapes and sizes. The pictures below are from MY team. Brooke on the upper left finished one cycle 10 pounds in 21 days!!! Look at me, look at my daughter Taylor's results! Look at Yasna who gave herself a healthier version of herself for Christmas. 

This program WORKS. Because it helps YOU learn that it doesn't need to BE a lot of work.
Seriously --21 days.
 If you are a beginner, 21 day fix is there if you are ready for the next round 21 day fix comes out tomorrow. Please email me momwhatsfordinner@yahoo.com and we can get you started on your health and fitness goals. 
If you're interested in learning how THIS can be your fairy tale story in time for Spring Break and fun vacays....just message me or comment below and I will make sure you have all the deets!!!

I have included all the february specials below, including the 3 day refresh which I start for my second time tomorrow!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.