Saturday, January 17, 2015

Nourish the workshop

After my cancer, I drastically changed my life. From the way I ate to the way I thought. I was schooled quickly on what hurts your body and what heals it. So I took the steps daily to change and I wrote down all I learned along the way. My vision is to #EndTheTrend of #obesity #cancer and #diabetes  in this country. The result is what I consider to be my best work ever. My book; Nourish - the beginner's guide to eating healthy and staying fit. It comes out in April and we are touring the states doing a #yoga  and #nutrition workshop in #yogastudios  around the country. 

We have just begun booking! I need your help! Please hop on over to our page (link is in bio or nourishtheworkshop.com) and let us know which studio's you want us at!!! Or email me your studio. We have limited stops we can make so we need to know ahead of time. We will be coming June through August 2015 

About the #workshop: This unique workshop is a collaboration between Author and 200 Hour Yoga Certified Instructor Christi Silbaugh, and 200 Hour Yoga Certified Instructor Heather Foat.   Participate in a class that will be sparked with #creativity and be infused with food for thought; courageously checking-in within to see how well you’ve been nourishing yourself.  After practice, Christi will provide a demo making a healthy snack for you to enjoy in very little time and requires little money. Be informed and leave with a weeks worth of recipes, grocery lists and #yogamoves to step out as a new you. Are you ready to change your life and get #healthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.