Monday, January 19, 2015

Let's End the trend of obesity in this nation



How can I help others and expect others to get vulnerable with me, if I am not willing to share my weaknesses? 

On the left I was miserable. I was 6 weeks post cancer. I actually had just returned from my first yoga class ever and my daughter made me take the picture. She said one day I would be glad I had it. She knew I had begun my fight for my life back. So while I don't like the way I look, I am proud to have that picture. That is what I fought back from. ONE STEP AT A TIME.

On the right is me today. Just a few minutes ago. Still not happy to have the picture taken, and still my daughter is saying: "you will be glad you did!" So I am baring my soul to you today. 

Please don't wait. I am not done, and I will never ever ever be done because no matter what excuses you are telling yourself, I can promise you there is so much life and happiness on the other side of it. Yes there were times it was hard. Yes there are times I fail and take a mis-step. I am not perfect, but I have found the solution that works. Accountability, Motivation, Education and Support.

I am working for abs this year and I know it will happen. But this is me a 41 year old cancer survivor... don't tell me you can't do it. I know better.

If you are on the left. Please contact me in private momwhatsfordinner@yahoo.com I can help you change your life. I am not going to force products on you. Many of my solutions are free. My services are free. Let me know how I can help you today. Let's #endTheTrend of obesity in this nation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.