Sunday, January 11, 2015

In need of life changers

Have you always wanted to give back but didn't know where to start? 
- Do you have a heart to ‪#‎help‬ others? 
- Do you care about the epidemic in this country?
- Do you have ‪#‎health‬ and ‪#‎fitness‬ goals of your own?
- Do you know you are made for something bigger, but feel stuck in your situation?
- Do you sometimes feel like you relive the same week over and over, but desperately want to do what God made you for?
- Are you comfortable posting on social media?

I am looking for motivated individuals in the U.S. and Canada that answered yes to two or more of the questions above.
My team is a team of ‪#‎lifechangers‬ we are here to ‪#‎endthetrend‬ and we are looking for others who share the same vision. To ‪#‎giveback‬ and‪#‎payitforward‬ to those out there desperately in need of our help.
You can do this job anywhere in the U.S. and Canada and it is part time to start, but has big potential to become your full time job, like it is mine. With patience, motivation, support and persistence you can change so many lives. Is there someone in your life that needs help, but you don't know how to help them? Let me teach you. I want to train up the next generation of life changers. Please email me at momwhatsfordinner@yahoo.com so I can see if you are a good fit. The job CHANGED MY LIFE. I wake up happy and fulfilled and so excited to see who I get to help each day. I get to volunteer, I get to hang out with my girlfriends. I get to get wacky with my team. I always have a group of strong individuals around me to pick me up when I am down. This team is my family. If you are looking for this. Please don't hesitate to contact me. My team is growing fast and we WILL help change the world. Join us! ‪#‎WhyNotYou‬ ‪#‎ChangeLives‬ #GiveBack ‪#‎TsunamiImpact‬‪#‎yoga‬ #fitness ‪#‎exercise‬ ‪#‎helpwanted‬ ‪#‎employment‬ ‪#‎MakeADifference‬‪#‎WeNeedYou‬ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.