Monday, December 1, 2014

The Health Benefits of Bilberry



Good morning! Today I am teaching you guys all about the #Bilberry. Another superfood found in my  with @shakeology every day. Bilberries contain a potent type of flavonoid antioxidant called anthocyanosides. This #antioxidant has been shown to support the cardiovascular system and eye health. I have included more information about the bilberry and its  on this image, along with a very tasty morning smoothie. The hubs loves all things berry. He LOVES his morning #smoothie! As always if you want to get your own in  and  form. Hit me up. Email is in my bio. Or you can go  to the direct link here: www.shakeology.com/momwhatsfordinner 

Time to #NourishYourBody and get it  and #healthy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.