Tuesday, December 9, 2014

New Year, New you... let's start off with a great detox


Did you know we are only 21 days away from the New year? Yep that is just 3 weeks away to #2105 what are your health and fitness goals? Maybe you have big weightloss goals or perhaps you just want a jumpstart into the new year. I am committed to making this year the BEST year. This year I am holding myself accountable and I am hoping to find some others in this community that does too.
I am running a New year fitness and nutrition challenge for those of us that are wanting a healthier lifestyle. January 2nd I am starting with the 3 day refresh, it's basically a healthy three day wake up call for your body! A detox that allows you to eat food and not starve. The average weight loss is 4-7lbs in three days as well as 2-5 inches! And of course it's all natural! You can see more about it here; http://youtu.be/JzGpmybPt38 Then I will be following it up with a 21 day fix program.. that will require 30 minutes of exercise a day.. that is it! I will provide meal plans, shopping lists, and recipes for the 21 days. More about that later...
The 3 Day Refresh Complete Kit includes Shakeology for breakfast which helps improve and support all your body's vital functions, while also helping maximize energy and maintain healthy blood sugar levels (available in your choice of 6 flavors, including vegan options). The kit also includes the vanilla fresh shake that helps curb your hunger with more than 20 grams of protein, 22 essential vitamins and minerals, probiotics for digestive health, also included is the Fiber Sweep which gently and naturally eliminates waste from your digestive system with it's blend of whole ground flax, chia, and psyllium seed husks. As part of a healthy diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, Fiber Sweep can help lower cholesterol, and support healthy blood sugar levels. A program guide is also included that walks you through how this program works, what to expect and how to prepare your shopping list, as well as your body for the 3 Day Refresh. It also contains a menu planner with numerous easy-to-make nutritious meals!
Please email me if you are in so I can get a head count and get this challenge rolling. It takes about 5 business days to receive the refresh kit, so I need to get a final count no later than December 22nd to ensure everyone is ready to go once we start! The cost is $69.99 and is all organic and non-gmo and full of superfoods.
I will be following up this program with a 21 day fix program The ‪#‎MotherDaughterReset‬ that will now start January 5th with Taylor Ann and I ...lots of sponsors and prizes!! . You can do one or both. I am doing them back to back for the best new year results ever. Looking forward to hearing from you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.