Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Waiakea Hawaiian Volcanic Water


I am excited today to tell you about Waiakea Hawaiian Volcanic Water. While I did receive a sample of the water, I was not paid for my review and the opinions listed are my own. 

It is no secret that these days we have to protect ourselves from a lot of chemicals that get into our food and water. I have been recently converted to Alkaline water whenever I can because of the massive amounts of health benefits. Don't know about them? Read about them here: 

If you visit waiakeasprings.com you will find "Waiākea® is naturally filtered through thousands of feet of porous volcanic rock that give it a variety of natural health benefits"

It naturally contains healthy levels of:  Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium, Sodium, Silica, and Waiākea is one of the most alkaline natural waters in the world - no artificial processes, no decreased pH over time.

According to the The Journal of the International Society of Sports Medicine, individuals who drink alkaline water have an improved acid-base balance and hydration status compared to regular tap water, as well as increased bone density to help reverse Osteoporosis.2

On top of this, Medical News Today found that bottled alkaline water, higher in pH, can help reduce discomfort in those who suffer from acid reflux by neutralizing stomach acid, as well as prevent free-radical damage and premature aging.

This water is legit. It tastes amazing. The best part is, they have free home delivery if you order by the case. http://store.waiakeasprings.com/collections/cases 
So go get your healthy water!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.