Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Superfood Chocolate Vegan Mocha Milkshake


I whipped up a quick superfood vegan chocolate mocha frapp shakeology to drink while i worked this busy morning. Ill do the ‪#‎breakfast‬ in a bit. I just dont wake up starving and like to swap and have a ‪#‎snack‬ first then breakfast mid morning. Did I just drink 5 salads worth of veggies and probiotics? Yup! Did it taste like a milk shake? Do you want to know what one packet has??? ‪#‎chia‬ ‪#‎flax‬‪ #‎quinoa‬ ‪#‎amaranth‬ ‪#‎pea‬ ‪#‎camucamu‬ ‪#‎acai‬ ‪#‎gojiberry‬ ‪#‎green‬ tea ‪#‎spirulina‬‪#‎spinach‬ ‪#‎kale‬ ‪#‎moringa‬ ‪#‎chlorella‬ ...just to name a Few of the ‪#‎superfood‬ ingredients that come in one packet. I used to buy all those ingredients seperately. Now life is good. and much less expensive and much more tasty!! Always Organic and non-Gmo If you want to see the other 20 superfood ingredients go here http://www.shakeology.com/momwhatsfordinner and click on your flavor and the nutritional guide. So great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.