Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Whole Roasted Cauliflower in the Crock Pot


So is everyone ready for the big feast day? With Thanksgiving just around the corner we have been watching what we eat to make sure that we can indulge on the big day. This recipe from the Paleo Slow Cooker is the perfect low calorie side dish. 

I am not on the Paleo diet, but I found a lot of great crock pot recipes that are great for all diets in this book. The recipes are very easy to follow. They are all gluten-free as well. Pick up yours here: the Paleo Slow Cooker

Whole Roasted Cauliflower in the Crock Pot
Serves 6 from the Paleo Slow Cooker

1 head of cauliflower
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tbsp butter
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
1 cup chicken stock
Salt and Pepper to taste

Place all ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on low for 3 - 4 hours, until the cauliflower is tender. 

Salt and pepper to taste and serve. 
The cauliflower came out perfectly. I drizzled the drippings over before I served it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.