Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Introducing the Spatty

Featured on ABC’s “Shark Tank”: Save Money with the “Spatty” and “Spatty Daddy

I was super excited to receive a Spatty Daddy to review from http://www.thespatty.com/. I watch Shark Tank, and was familiar with the handy tool. How great it was to get one. Since receiving it, I have used it multiple times each day. 
I love sharing money saving tools with my readers.
How much product do you think you waste when you throw your bottles away before they are empty? Consumer Report says that you are discarding up to 25 %. By using the” Spatty” and “Spatty Daddy”, you will get weeks more use out of those bottles. The “Spatty” and “Spatty Daddy” can be used to get the remainder of product out of food containers and is great for families on a budget!

These tools are FDA approved, dishwasher safe and the flexible spatula shaped tip makes it easy to retrieve every last drop of the product that will not come out of the containers.

I received a sample of the spatty daddy, but was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.