Tuesday, September 24, 2013

California Limited

I wanted to take a break from food for a moment and tell you about a great company here in California called; California Limited.
I received a super soft adorable shirt from them. I knew immediately that my daughter would go crazy for this shirt. She has always suffered from a little OCD and can't stand any seams or scratchy material. Their stuff is seriously soft and comfortable. Taylor loved it! 

I love promoting new companies that are started by young struggling entrepreneurs. This company was started by two guys in a tiny 1 bedroom apartment in Los Angeles. It is thriving and they had to upgrade to a 4 bedroom home to accommodate the supply and demand. 

I also love promoting local companies. Their products are made 100% in California. Never fear though, you they ship! They are also affordable. This high quality super soft shirt is only $19! 
So if all your leaves are brown, and the sky is gray... Go get one of these shirts and keep your California dreamin' alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.