Friday, January 11, 2013

Meatball Sandwiches

When I make spaghetti and meatballs, I always make sure to make extra meatballs. Mostly because my kids like meatball subs. I find it makes for a very quick meal the next day. With 4 ingredients you are good to go! Thankfully for quick dishes like this, there are great brands out there like Udi's that make gluten-free hamburger buns. What a time saver! Here is how I make my meatball sandwiches. If you are good at planning you can make it the day after you make spaghetti and meatballs and you can have this meal ready in 15 minutes!
 
Gluten-Free Meatball Sandwiches
Meatballs (recipe here)
Marinara Sauce(recipe here)
Mozzarella Cheese
Udi's Gluten-Free hamburger buns
 
First toast your buns. This helps them not get soggy once you add the fixin's.
Next add your meatball, topped with marinara and some mozzarella cheese.
Place in the oven at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Serve!
Follow Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on bloggerFollow Us on tumblrFollow Us on StumbleUponFollow Us on RSSFollow Us via Email
Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. There can NEVER be enough extra meatballs. These are perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! The sandwiches look so good!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.