Sunday, January 13, 2013

Gluten-Free Weekly Recipe Round-up


I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Ours consisted of a date on Friday night. Saturday we got up and walked to a great breakfast place in the gaslamp. Then we hopped in our truck for another jaunt to the old place in Carlsbad. I helped the kids clean up and Randy grabbed our bikes. I finally have my cruiser downtown! I love to take the dogs for rides along the bay and the ocean. Here is a picture that is a few years old of my daughter and I doing just that. 

When we pulled out of the house in our truck this time, Randy and I both looked at each other and said: "I do NOT miss living here!". Don't get me wrong, the house was great. Big enough for the kids and all their friends and all our visitors through the years. We just love it downtown. We both are thriving and would be shocked if we ever ended up back in a neighborhood in suburbia. This is the place for us!

So now on to this weeks recipe roundup!
MONDAY, JANUARY 7, 2013

TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2013

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2013

THURSDAY, JANUARY 10, 2013

FRIDAY, JANUARY 11, 2013

SATURDAY, JANUARY 12, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.