Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Gluten-Free Grab and Go

Today I am introducing you to PlentilsPLENTILS™ are crunchy lentil chips, available in four fantastic flavors
They are gluten-free and free of the 8 common allergens, and filled with all the fiber and protein of the lentil. This chip's unique recipe results in a protein-packed, crunchy experience, bursting with flavor as you savor a great-tasting "better-for-you" chip. If you are someone like me that enjoys a salty crunchy snack, this one is for you. Dairy Free, Nut-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan...and only 130 calories per serving, and 40% less fat than regular chips!
  All of the above is why Plentils wins my gluten-free grab and go pick of the week. Find out more about these tasty chips at http://www.plentils.com.



1 comment:

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.