Friday, September 21, 2012

Raw Vegan Pina Colada Ice Cream

 Have you heard of Coconut Secret's Organic, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, GMO-Free, and Soy-Free Ice Cream?
It is made from Coconut and has NO Cane Sugar or Agave, so it is low on the glycemic index. With all that healthy information, I was skeptical if it would be good. It was amazing! Pina Colada just happens to be my daughters absolute flavor, so we did the first taste test with their Pina Colada flavor. Taylor was in complete bliss. She said: "This is just like a pina colada, it is creamy and so good!" 

They have 4 wonderful flavors: Madagascar Vanilla, Caribbean Chocolate, Pina Colada, and Berry Fusion. 
We highly recommend you try this healthier version of ice cream. Want to know where to find it? 
Use their STORE LOCATOR by clicking HERE
Try it! You won't be disappointed!
Follow Us:

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!!! Feel like shout and say, this looks YUMMY!! :-D

    Also let me pass you my invitation. I am back with the dinner extravaganza :)
    http://www.thelady8home.com/2012/09/20/weekend-gala-dinner-extravaganza-party-3/

     Please post your amazing recipes and help make it a super success. Don't forget to check out the Menu for this week. It's fabulous!!! 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.