Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tanka Gluten Free Grab and Go pick of the week

Ok, I am a couple days behind on my gluten free grab and go pick of the week. I blame the birthday festivities. Cuz I can. So today I bring to you Tanka Bars. As they advertise on their site: Tanka Bars are a delicious nutritional bar that exceeds the dried meat concept, giving you a truly authentic Native American experience.  A union of organically grown buffalo meat and cranberries are Gluten free - Nitrates free - MSG free - Hormone free. For this reason Tanka bars get our gluten free grab and go pick of the week. You can read more about them HERE
Follow Us:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.