Sunday, February 5, 2012

Gluten Free Lemon Ricotta Ravioli

We got this AMAZING pasta delivered to us from Nantucket Pasta Goddess. I was so excited! Finally FRESH gluten free pasta for Taylor that I didn't have to make myself. I could not wait to make the ravioli's for Taylor, so I put the Lemon Ricotta Ravioli and the Butternut Squash Ravioli in the fridge. Planning to make her two dishes, one for lunch and one for dinner. Well... she worked the graveyard shift at ihop last night. From 10pm to 5am waiting tables. I was SOOOOOOO mad this morning. BOTH pasta's were GONE! This is what I woke up to....
I will refrain showing you the rest of the pictures of my messy counter and pots in the sink. After my initial rage. I started laughing. That is one way to say how easy this pasta is to make. 
I eagerly awaited for her to wake up this afternoon. Yes, I said this afternoon. Her schedule is so late now, she needs to sleep late so she can work the late shift. As she plopped down the stairs I said: "I cannot believe you ate all that pasta! I was going to blog that today!"
A big grin spread across her face. 
"It was SOOOOO good! The Lemon Ricotta was my favorite!"
Ok, so she loved it. Here is what she did. 
Bring a pot of water to a boil. 
Add one 10 ounce package of Nantucket Pasta Goddess Ravioli.
Top with warmed Marinara.
She ate the whole thing and I did not get a picture. 
Good thing I can order more. Don't get me wrong. It makes me so happy that she can make something on her own and enjoy it. So Nantucket Pasta Goddess gets a major thumbs up! You can order yours on their website at: http://www.nantucketpastagoddess.com
Follow Us:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.