Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cucumber Tomato Balsamic Salad


I am swamped for time today. Work, Errands, Christmas shopping. It can really put a damper on creating a gourmet meal for my family. Thankfully I have simple tricks up my sleeve.
This is a simple salad that I make on a regular basis. It is really fast and easy to throw together and adds color and flavor to any plate. If you have a microplane with a thick slice attachment it will be done in less than a minute. 
All you need:
1 Cucumber
2 Tomatoes
Balsamic Vinegar
Salt and Pepper
Slice cucumbers and tomatoes. Pour balsamic vinegar over and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper and serve. I like to make a straight line with them. 
Follow Us!
Follow Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on bloggerFollow Us on tumblrFollow Us on StumbleUponFollow Us on RSSFollow Us via Email
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.