Sunday, November 20, 2011

Quick Easy Chocolate Strawberry Dessert

Tonight I was almost done making dinner when I realized I did not have a dessert. Normally that is no big deal. I mean we do not have dessert every single night. However, We have company in from out of town and I know they love their dessert. So I whipped up these cute easy Chocolate Chip Strawberry desserts in no time. Gluten free and easy. Thanks to Udi's I had some gluten free chocolate chip cookies on hand. Perfect for when you don't have the time to make them from scratch. Here is what you need:

Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
1 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
Strawberries
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup sugar
I made a quick ganache by adding 1 cup gf chocolate chips and 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream to a microwave safe dish.
Cook for 3 minutes on 50% power.
Remove from the microwave and stir vigorously until it is creamy.

Dip your washed and dried Strawberries into the chocolate one at a time and place on a dish lined with parchment paper. Once done put the strawberries in the fridge to harden. Garnish your plate with the leftover chocolate.

Whip up your whipped cream, by adding 1 cup whipping cream, vanilla and sugar to a mixer and whipping until it is fluffy. Transfer to a piping bag.
Place your Cookies on the garnished plate.
 Top them with whipped cream and then top with the strawberries.
Tada.
Gourmet dessert in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.