Monday, November 28, 2011

Crio Brü Cocao

PICT0014
Yes I spelled it right. I received some Crio Brü Cocao today.
Cavalla-12oz-front-CMYK-print__24160_zoom
I was curious. What is it? I wondered. It says it brews just like coffee. Seeing as how I have not had my morning coffee, I ripped into the package.
PICT0003
Interesting. It smells like a yummy candy bar! Alright, I am going to do this. The directions say: “Crio Brü can be prepared any way that traditional coffee is prepared.  You can drink Crio Brü “black” with nothing added or you can experiment by adding your favorite creamer, sweetener and spices.”
Thankfully my husband is a french press addict. So I got busy.
add 2 tsp cocao for every 6oz boiling water. Let brew 7-10 minutes, press and then pour.
PICT0013
I topped mine with my homemade whipped cream, and a biscotti. YUM! Talk about scrumptious! It is a delicious chocolate drink! To my surprise I did a little more reading. This yummy treat is actually good for you! You can read all about the benefits here. They boast this product:
Boosts your immune system with antioxidants.
Increases energy naturally with theobromine not caffeine.
Curb your appetite and lose weight.
Supports your heart, digestive system, brain and bones.
Oxygenate the blood and maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
Best of all Crio Brü is a 100% gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, and fat free.



Follow Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on bloggerFollow Us on tumblrFollow Us on StumbleUponFollow Us on RSSFollow Us via Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.