Thursday, September 29, 2011

Zipfizz gluten free energy drink


We were excited to receive a package from Zipfizz today! My daughter loves sweet drinks! On their website Zipfizz boasts that "Zipfizz is the only healthy energy drink-mix powder in a tube.
Delivering an advanced formula that provides a significant amount of vitamins, fewer calories, lower carbohydrates and superior taste! Simply put, it's different because it's good for you!"

What I liked about this drink is that Taylor can take it to work and put it in her purse. It comes in a little tiny convenient tube that you pour into a 16 - 20oz glass of water, or water bottle. Mix it up and it is ready.

What is great about the product is you can use Zipfizz as a morning or afternoon pick-me-up, or enhance your training by taking it before, during, or after a hard workout. Because Zipfizz contains no sugar, users will experience an increased energy level for up to 4 - 6 hours without the sudden
"crash" associated with other energy drinks. According to their site "
Zipfizz is designed with a unique blend of vitamins and minerals, but it’s their signature Vitamin B12 that gets you movin’! Dedicated to providing consumers with a healthier alternative to energy and sports drinks they deliver an amazing amount of B12."

They do have Caffiene in them that comes from natural sources, so you won't want to take it in the evening. I think this drink is a great alternative to Coffee drinks and I am happy it is something Taylor can take without having to worry about cross contamination. All of her friends go to Starbucks or Jamba Juice where we have to worry about her getting sick from other items they carry that have gluten. This way she can keep something with her and if she craves something sweet or needs a pick me up, she has the solution right there with her, and it is sugar free! Only 10 calories!
Go check out their five great tasting flavors: Berry, Citrus, Grape, Orange Soda, and Pink Lemonade.           
Taylor's favorite is Pink Lemonade. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. ooo how fun! I want to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the orange flavored. They are great I only mixed half a tube with my water and it worked great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.