Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Chino Farms

A dear friend of mine took me to Chino Farms today. I was not disappointed. I had never heard of them before, but she knows how I love fresh organic produce. I read up on them before going and that really peeked my interest. So many other chefs and local high end restaurants boast of them, stating:
"The Chinos have made an art of farming. For two generations now, they have tended their land with an inexhaustible aesthetic curiosity, constantly searching out new and old varieties of dozens of fruits and vegetables from all over the world, and planting and harvesting year round."
They have all kinds of fruits and vegetables. I walked away with a hybrid Pineapple Guava fruit. I also got a French Melon called a Charentais which is a cross between a watermelon and a cantelope. This market is a feast for your eyes. If only I could go every morning. If I had the time I would.
Looooooooook! Oh my, all organic yumminess.


If you are in Southern California and you want some great Organic Produce, this is the place to go!
Chino Ranch Farms is located at: 6123 Calzada Del Bosque Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
Their Hours:
Fall/Winter: Tuesday-Saturday 10-4; Sunday 10-1
Spring/Summer: Tuesday-Saturday 10-5;
Sunday 10-1
Closed Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.