Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pico De Gallo

My husband Randy usually takes over the task of making our "salsa". It is something he can do while I am cooking and baking. He has been really busy with work, sailing and recovering from a bad cold etc... So I took over. I had help from my friend chopping up all the veggies. We have been making this salsa forever. It is simple and easy and adds fresh to any mexican dish.

As I had stated in an earlier post, I went by a little farmers market stand. I got bags and bags of produce. Perfect. Here is what I use:

2 cups cored, diced firm roma tomatoes
1 cup diced sweet onion
5 diced jalapenos
2 tablespoons minced garlic
Juice of 1 lime
1 cup chopped cilantro
Salt and pepper

Directions
Slice and dice and In a bowl combine all ingredients. I think it is best if you refridgerate overnight before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.