Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chicken Parmesan Gluten Free

I have been making this chicken for years. It is my Dad's favorite food I make. He calls it "thin crispy chicken" Revamping it for my daughter not allergic was so easy with the gluten free better batter seasoned flour. You can use this same coating for veggies too. I always make my alfredo sauce with it and serve over pasta. But tonight I am serving it over Gnocchi. Yum.

I used:
2 cups better batter seasoned flour
2 cups parmesan cheese
1 tsp italian seasoning
1 tsp poultry seasoning
5 eggs
2 lbs chicken
Canola oil for frying

For Alfredo:
1 stick butter
1 tsp minced garlic
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 TB Better Batter Gluten-free flour
1 cup parmesan cheese

Start off by cutting chicken to portion size and pounding it as thin as you can get it without it breaking.



 Set up your assembly line. Flour, Beaten Eggs and parmesan mixture (parmesan, italian seasoning, poultry seasoning).

Dip the chicken in the better batter seasoned flour and dredge thoroughly.

Dip in egg and then in the parmesan, italian seasoning, poultry seasoning mixture.


I am loving this better batter seasoned flour!



  Prior to frying your chicken it should be thoroughly dredged in all 3 flour, eggs, parmesan.

Heat oil to 375 and fry chicken on each side until browned.

In the meantime melt the butter. Add garlic, Then add flour to make a roux. Add cream. Bring to a boil and then add parmesan stirring constantly. Lower heat...sauce is ready!

Dinner is served!

1 comment:

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.