Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ginger Salad dressing

I am going for a Benihuana type night at our house. One of my favorite things there is to get their Ginger dressing. I have tried and tried many times to make the dressing at our house. There are several different versions of the recipe I use. Tonight I am using this one. It is all over the internet so I can honestly say I cannot remember who or where I got it from. I have had it since not long after college. It is very easy to do. You just put everything in the blender and blend well. I is best served after you have had it in the fridge for several hours.
Pour over chopped iceburg lettuce that has a little cabbage and grated carrot.
¾ cup Chopped onion
¾ cup Peanut oil
6 tablespoons Rice wine vinegar
6 tablespoons Water
3 tablespoons Fresh chopped ginger root
3 tablespoons Chopped celery
3 tablespoons Soy sauce
4½ teaspoon Tomato paste
4½ teaspoon Sugar
4 teaspoons Lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.