Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanksgiving cocktail

I wanted to come up with a nice toast drink for Thanksgiving. I always buy Martinelli's sparkling cider for the kids, but I wanted something for us adults. I decided on a cranberry cocktail.

Start off with getting some cranberry sauce. I like the lumpy kind. Put it in the blender. Put about 1/4 cup of the puree in the bottom of a cocktail glass. I then poured chilled champagne (any will do) over the top and did a little stir. Garnish with a lime wedge which everyone can squeeze into their glass.
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. wow!! another thing I must try. Now I really want to come over LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.