Thursday, October 28, 2010

Stuck

Well I have a lot of torn muscles and garbage going on from the accident. So I am stuck here doing nothing. Cooking is my outlet. It is how I enjoy my day. When I am working, all I can think about is how I can't wait to get back in the kitchen and cook. So this is like a punishment for me. Sitting her. Bored. Not to mention no one else cooks here. So I have spent my time investigating places we can get take out. I despise having to get takeout. For me I would rather sit in a nice gourmet restaurant, or at home eating my food. Not much in between. Last night we had Pei Wei from their Gluten-Free menu. It was good. But it was takeout. Tonight I am trying Chipotle. I was pleased to see that their entire menu is gluten-free with the exception of their flour tortillas! Not gourmet, no, but something that can feed my family until I am up and running again. Check out their info on special Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, dietary needs: Chipotle
I have physical therapy again today at 3. Here is hoping he can work a miracle and I can be cooking again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.